There we are! The last giveaway, the last dolls, the very last moment of our huge project of two and a half years! The Big Eyed Love book project comes now to its end!
Two adorable sweet sisters, Sapphire Storm and Indigo Tambourine, respectively a Neo Blythe and a Middie, have been created by the “uber” talented pink team. Their time has come and they are up to find their mommy or daddy, someone who will be able to appreciate their unique blue hair and wonderful style.
A random drawing will be held May 1, 2014 to determine the person who will receive them and the winner will be announced the same day on this blog.
To be the lucky person to receive the blue gypsy sisters, you must follow the 8 following rules:
1. You must donate $10 or more to K.I.D.S. between April 1 and April 30, 2014. The link to donate is here. Artists who participated in the project donated materials, time and artistry to create the dolls, which counts as their charitable donation and they receive 1 chance to win, but must comment on the blog post as their entry.
2. You must retain proof of your donation during the month of April 2014, which must be shown to us in the event your name is drawn as the winner to receive the blue gypsy sisters. If you participated in the project and your name is listed in our book, that acts as your proof rather than monetary donation.
3. Only 1 entry per participant per month. You can donate as much as you want, with the minimum being $10, but you will receive only 1 chance to win per name and only in the month you donate. Any donation during the month of April will count towards 1 entry for the blue gypsy sisters only. All the other dolls are now gone. And as these wonderful dolls cannot be separated, so the winner will get them both.
4. You must post a comment on this blog entry during the month of April 2014, between April 1 and April 30, 2014. Only 1 comment per person and you must have donated to the charity to comment. Your comment acts as your single entry. Your comment will act as your number placeholder for the drawing. The order in which you comment is the number you will be given in the random drawing. You have only 1 chance to win the month you donate. Multiple comments in April by any one person will be deleted beyond the first comment. We must be able to contact you by email. This blog collects email addresses as part of the commenting process.
5. You must be able and willing to pay postage for the doll to your location. We will not be able to pay postage for you. Postage must be paid via Paypal within 5 days following the drawing. We will mail the dolls to you within 3 days of receiving postage money from you. We will give you instructions when we contact you that you have been chosen to receive the dolls. If you find you cannot pay postage at the time of the drawing, a second name and recipient will be drawn. Please keep this in mind when participating, as these dolls are expensive to mail. We cannot refund your donation to the charity in the event you cannot pay postage at the time of the drawing. The donation to charity goes directly to the charity and not to us. Within the US, doll will be shipped Priority and insured for $250. For Canada and internationally, she will ship EMS. For the blue gypsy sisters, postage US is going to be about $70, for express internationally to Canada, about $100, for express internationally anywhere else, about $150. these dolls come with a big box and a lot of accessories, that’s why the postage is more expensive than for the previous dolls.
6. We will count the number of blog comments, assigning numbers in the order received, and Cindy, who will not be entering in the drawing, will be randomly selecting the winning number using random number generator on May 1, 2014.
7. We will post the name selected some time May 1, 2014.
8. We will ship the doll to you if your name is drawn and all of the above stipulations have been met.
Cindy, Jean and I would like to thank you all one more time!
Thank you to all the team members who have outdone ourselves!
Thank you to all of you who followed our project and supported us for such a long time ! Thank you for playing to give these unique dolls a loving home!
Now, thank you from the bottom of my heart to Cindy and Jean, who are the most wonderful co-authors, administrators, partners in crime, artists and special dolly friends I could hope to be by my side in this project.
On a personal note, I am still on a Flickr and Blythe community break as my personal life changed big way. It takes me quite a lot of time to settle down in my new life and this blog will be silent for a while after I announce the winner. I might post a few pictures from time to time but unfortunately I will not be able to do more than post and run. That being said, I really hope to be fully back sometime in 2015 and enjoy our wonderful community again. I miss you all so much.
Now good luck to everyone!